Thursday, August 19, 2004

FF League #1 Draft

Ok, other than my 5th round snafu where the friggin' ESPN draft system wouldn't allow me to select and draft Lee Suggs (maybe he'll suck anyway), so I wound up with Aaron Brooks (and I already had Culpepper), I'm fairly happy with my team. I have some risk, but some potential strong upside with T. Jones, Charles Rogers, and Steven Jackson should M. Faulk get hurt (or retire). Here's the squad:

1 C. Portis, WAS RB
2 D. Culpepper, MIN QB
3 T. Jones, CHI RB
4 S. Smith, CAR WR
5 A. Brooks, NOR QB
6 C. Rogers, DET WR
7 S. Jackson, STL RB
8 E. Kennison, KAN WR
9 F. Jones, ARI TE
10 E. D/ST, PHI D/ST
11 M. Pittman, FA RB
12 D. Branch, NWE WR
13 J. Brown, SEA K
14 K. Faulk, NWE RB
15 C. Bradford, HOU WR

Not bad. Not sure about Pittman or Kennison, but they seem like solid backups.

No comments: