Monday, June 28, 2004

My Fantasy Football Draft Strategy...sort of


Ok, back to Fantasy Football. I pick 1.12, 2.1, 3.12, 4.11 and 5.2. My keepers in the top 5 rounds are Moss at 1.12 and either Hasselbeck at 4.11 or Jimmy Smith at 5.2. If I decide to keep Smith, then I'll try to work to trade up in the 4th and down in the 5th...I haven't decided yet. I think I can get Hasselbeck in the 4th anyway, or another qualified QB of comparable value. 

So, the question really is, who do I take at 2.1 and 3.12? Other keepers who will likely not be available to me are Kevin Barlow, Domanick Davis, Rudi Johnson and Stephen Davis. Oh yeah, and I have Brian Westbrook as a 9th round keeper, which is great value as he'll make an excellent #2 RB. So, do take Fred Taylor, Travis Henry, Tiki Barber or Corey Dillon? Or should I consider taking another top WR (like Harrison if available, or Hines, or TO -- nahh, I don't think I could stand TO on my team)?

Thoughts?

No comments: